Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a note to my email readers ~

It is the first publishing of a post that comes to you.  Not the most recent.

To read the most up-do-date version of the post, just scroll down to the bottom of the message that arrives in your email and click on the Imaginary Bicycle link printed in blue.

xoxo, emma j


p.s. - biopsy = completely clean.  Maybe this means we can get back to writing happy posts that make us laugh rather than these tiresome worry-fests

I am seeing a trend here.  I worry.  I want to think of something else.  So I contemplate wider, shapeless dangers.  So intelligent.




I'd be better off posting pictures of ducks.  Or of bicycles.

8 comments:

Mrs. Organic said...

I know just how much relief comes with a clean biopsy. Congratulations. Worry has its place too though - I think it can be a motivator, or a at least, a distraction.

B said...

A clean biopsy is most welcome news. Which is good. I didnt want to have to send over more wish balloons. I was going to, but now? You dont need 'em. :)

Emma J said...

thanks B! I think the first batch must have finally done their magic!

Mrs O - but is it a useful distraction?

ArtSparker said...

Glad for your good news.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hooray for clean biopsies. Now you can employ new worries.

Dottie said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

Melissa said...

Oh, thank goodness!! I have been thinking about you everyday, wondering how you and your honeys were faring. Thanks for sharing the news

Emma J said...

New worries, Neighbor Jane? Do you know something I ought to know? Or are you just getting to know me too well?

Related Posts