Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving . . .

I've exceeded my photo quota for Blogger and am reduced to writing in just black and white.  Since this is no better than speaking without hand-movement, I've decided to switch over to WordPress.

In other words, I will be riding my Imaginary Bicycle now only over at  http://www.imaginarybicycle.wordpress.com/, which used to be my all-biking blog ("Dream Cycle") but which will heretofrom be known simply as "Imaginary Bicycle" and will now, in these hard economic times, consolidate into an all-service, unreliable and highly random ramble through whichever cycles of life happen to have me in their toils.

And I tell you this so you can come, too.

Can you really deny yourself the sight of cows with pedicures?

2 comments:

Melody said...

No, I can't. Thanks for the notice of your moove.

Linnea said...

Oh the horror of exceeding your photo quota (my worse nightmare!) I'll be moseying on over to your new site.

Related Posts