Wednesday, October 31, 2012

To Renew (step 2): Binding Up Lost Pages


It's like a juggling act.  Now to this add this:

  1. 1000 words a day
  2. sentence practice
  3. daily diagram
  4. photo books (digitize, back up, price out)
  5. read La biblioteca de Babel in Spanish
  6. memorize Donne's "Meditation XVII"
  7. write & deliver notes of thanks
the texts: "Meditation XVII" by John Donne, La biblioteca de Babel by Jorge Luis Borges, The Unimaginable Mathematics of Borges' Library of Babel by William Goldbloom Bloch, How to Write a Sentence: and how to read one by Stanley Fish

2 comments:

Mrs. Organic said...

I liked the quality and ease of Blurb books. I spared no expense and went all out with the best papers and cover and still it seemed a bargain. My family looks at that books more than any other. It is filled with all of the fun things they say and the things that have happened to them-their memories-and it is the best money I've spent. I was able to do it in time for Christmas one year and it was the last gift we opened. It's still my favorite. I hope to one day type up my old journals (at least the parts relevant to them) and scan in old photographs, because I know they would cherish those books.

Emma J said...

What a great idea! I wonder if I have enough time this year?

Related Posts