Monday, April 15, 2013

days of kindness



". . . What's more important?  Uniting Spaceship Earth?  Or raising your own family?

Dr. Bronner's son recalls getting that answer from his father when he complained once that we was hungry.



I thought I wanted to look at Dr. Bronner and Leonard Cohen as mystic and socially conscious poets (of rather varying degrees of ability, not to mention sanity) who do what they need to do to find a popular medium to carry their im/mortal words to a wider audience (soap labels, LP covers and live musical performance).  



-->
" . . . the precious ones I overthrew for an education in the world . . . "




But like everything for me, instead it boils back down to this battle between being a good partner-good parent and doing good work.



And I don't know what to say.



-->

No comments:

Related Posts